The Company: Rubix Agency
We created Rubix because we wanted something different than what traditional agencies offered. We are a group of individuals worldwide solving performance marketing problems. Our clients are some of the fastest-growing and most successful e-commerce businesses, and if they’re not yet, it’s our goal to get them there.
Rubix has assembled individuals with experience building in-house marketing teams and working at full-service agencies. Our backgrounds give us the know-how to help clients navigate and scale in today’s competitive performance marketing landscape. Some of the challenges are marketing-based, while others revolve around improving UI/UX or design issues. Our blended business model consists of wholly-owned in-house brands and software products, plus agency services that combine to work as one functional and multi-faceted team.
Developing culture as a fully remote agency is difficult, but with active Slack-channels, weekly trivia stand-ups and shared Spotify playlists, we’re making it happen. We are looking for marketing-minded entrepreneurs and individuals who crave something different but want to be a part of something incredible.
At Rubix, we work hard to build systems and processes that make us one part agency and one part incubator. Here, creative means anything from robust data analysis to asset ideation through guidance on creative that will live on multiple channels.
If you feel like the word creative too often is applied to artists and not often enough to individuals with skills like yours, then you’re in the right place.
Our Work Tooling Tech
Google Suite, Lastpass, ClickUp, Slack, and Zoom.
Rubix is split into 7 departments:
- Performance Marketing: Manages the paid digital spend for all projects/clients.
- Design: From onsite UX and visual design, high fidelity email design and high-performance social assets, our design team can do it all.
- Account Strategy and Management: From client management to affiliate and influencer marketing to direct mail, this team is very diverse and key to its success. This role will fall into and support this team very heavily.
- SEO & Content: Search engine optimization and content marketing.
- Data Science: Reports all data in all channels. Our capable data scientists deliver accurate, timely information for every client and every channel. They strive to find new and engaging ways to devise actionable insights into all aspects of marketing spend and analysis.
- Finance: Counts the beans and keeps us in compliance.
The Position: Rubix Project Manager
The Rubix Project Manager (RPM) will be responsible for the organization and guidance of marketing projects and processes for key client accounts. RPM is a new role at Rubix due to our rapidly growing team and client base. This person must be focused, energetic, efficient, and agile. They are highly organized and an accountable leader, able to build relationships and collaborate with and draw on the expertise of Rubix Agency’s resources. They will meticulously keep campaigns, calendars, project management tools, and special projects moving forward by independently defining and owning processes. Their goal is always to keep the internal team aligned to provide our clients with industry-leading results.
- 3-5 years of related, industry experience managing “the making” or delivery of great work in digital marketing, with retail and D2C experience a bonus
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and confident in a fast-paced and remote environment
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and projects at the same time; meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time - experience in managing team workflows in project management tools like Asana or Jira
- An understanding of the dynamics and workings of the agency’s process as it relates to the client’s business and a business growth mindset
- Leadership mentality, owning and encouraging strong internal relationships
- Accountability and calm, confident presence. Must be able to listen, learn, and add value
- Applies the company’s ideals to all decision-making business approaches. You must be positive, a proactive team-player, and have a go get ’em attitude
- Agency experience beneficial
This role requires the ideal applicant to:
- Handle internal day-to-day management of campaigns and projects for key clients
- Effectively communicate changes/directions to internal team members
- Coordinate client project effort’s between all cross-functional agency area’s
- Support the account director in managing all of the brands’ projects
- Know project statuses at all times, as needed
- Manage priorities for ongoing projects
- Develop project roadmaps and timelines, ensuring the team is tracking toward the right milestones.
- Work integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work
- Drive the team towards forward progress, action and results for our clients
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements
- Own project management/workflow system entry and reporting
- Identify potential project risks and developing contingency plans
- Serve as a mentor/coach to junior team members and support their development
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Understand and respect each department’s role in delivering great work & building relationships