The Company: Rubix Agency
We created Rubix because we wanted something different than what traditional agencies offered. We are a group of individuals worldwide solving performance marketing problems. Our clients are some of the fastest-growing and most successful e-commerce businesses, and if they’re not yet, it’s our goal to get them there.
Rubix has assembled individuals with experience building in-house marketing teams and working at full-service agencies. Our backgrounds give us the know-how to help clients navigate and scale in today’s competitive performance marketing landscape. Some of the challenges are marketing-based, while others revolve around improving UI/UX or design issues. Our blended business model consists of wholly-owned in-house brands and software products, plus agency services that combine to work as one functional and multi-faceted team.
Developing culture as a fully remote agency is difficult, but with active Slack-channels, weekly trivia stand-ups and shared Spotify playlists, we’re making it happen. We are looking for marketing-minded entrepreneurs and individuals who crave something different but want to be a part of something incredible.
At Rubix, we work hard to build systems and processes that make us one part agency and one part incubator. Here, creative means anything from robust data analysis to asset ideation through guidance on creative that will live on multiple channels.
If you feel like the word creative too often is applied to artists and not often enough to individuals with skills like yours, then you’re in the right place.
The Position: Performance Marketing Designer
The Rubix Performance Marketing Designer will collaborate with media buyers in the planning of digital assets, conceptualizing, and creating performance marketing ads that drive prospective users to click and convert on our ads.
You will work closely with copywriters to strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling designs that effectively communicate the message and goal required by the marketing team.
You will work with the media buying team on a consistent basis to leverage data and learnings to optimize and determine actionables for strategy and messaging that inform future creative process and designs.
You will generate ideas that impact the company’s ability to convert members. You are someone who is curious and consistently looking for new ways to visually communicate with our audience.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in a performance marketing environment.
• Portfolio displaying strong digital design skills and knowledge of performance best practices across various digital platforms.
• Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, with a strong illustration ability.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Knowledge of project management software (such as Trello) a plus.
• Experience working with media buyers and product managers.
• A self-motivated mindset with the ability to research and understand user behavior and psychology.
• Conceptual thinker with strategic sensibilities and design eye around performance and conversions.
• Work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility, and creativity.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines.
• Some examples of the types of assets we would like you to be creating:
To apply, send resume to Apply@rubixagency.com