What is Rubix?
Rubix is part agency, part incubator. Think of us more as traders than as marketers. Of course, there is a fair share of marketing going on, but the mindset is more Hedge Fund startup than a brick-and-mortar agency. It’s like this: examine the inputs, then pull the best levers to impact profits and returns. As a channel-agnostic agency, Rubix prides itself on responding quickly to whatever is working for a campaign or a product. We work with companies to build budgets, shape forecasts, deliver insights, and scale accordingly.
Who is Rubix?
We are a group of individuals with different backgrounds, predominantly marketing, but also technology, finance, education, and creative, just to name a few. Our collective experience gives us the know-how to successfully scale brands and companies in the competitive DTC marketing space. Rubix’s collaborative atmosphere means that we have a little bit of everything and an ecosystem where you can find your niche and flourish. It’s a collection of marketing-minded entrepreneurs and individuals who craved something different, so we made Rubix.
How will you spend your time?
As a Performance Marketing Manager-Facebook, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our clients' digital advertising activities' success by focusing heavily on the Facebook channel. You will work closely with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders to meet clients' digital objectives.
In this role, you will contribute to Rubix by:
- Designing and setting up accounts and campaigns with online advertising platforms—primarily Facebook—with opportunities to expand into other PPC channels like Reddit, Quora, Pinterest, and Snap.
- Operating and setting up accounts and campaigns with online advertising platforms to achieve performance marketing KPIs.
- Be creative in bidding and testing strategies to outperform the Facebook oCPM algorithm.
- Providing campaign and creative recommendations and offering insights to ensure goals are met and scaling business performance across platforms.
- Identifying and troubleshooting ad serving and tagging errors
- Managing, tracking and reporting campaign budgets
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure proper reporting, internally and client-facing
- Serving a liaison between Rubix and our Internal Facebook Account team
- Providing timely client and internal stakeholder communications regarding performance and initiatives
- Developing and delivering clear and concise reporting in support of digital initiatives
- Serving as an internal liaison for best advertising practices inclusive of managing internal ad specs and assisting clients in building creative
- Developing and presenting campaign proposals including budgets and timelines
- Maintaining and tracking documentation for campaign lifecycle
How do you qualify?
Candidates SHOULD have the following:
- At least two years experience as a Facebook digital marketing specialist
- Familiarity with a wide variety of digital tools and techniques including but not limited to SEM, Social Media, digital acquisitions, mobile, email providers, etc.
- Proficiency in understanding the roles of paid, owned, and earned media tactics in the digital marketing industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (plus other tools like Tableau, Heap etc.) and UTM hierarchy and structure
- Fundamental understanding of digital attribution models (online conversion tracking, offline attribution, etc.)
- Experience with data-driven decision making and an ability to construct high impact tests
- Strong Excel/Sheets experience
- Analytical skills and passion for data
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer service and proactive problem-solving skills
What do we offer?
Work where you’re comfortable. No more commutes to the office.
We offer health insurance to make sure our employees have access to the coverage they need.
Schedule meetings and take care of your tasks on your time. We trust you.
You want to go? Just let us know.
- Professional development and education
Access our ever-growing network of clients, customers, and partners for opportunities to expand your skills and experience.