What is Rubix?
Rubix is part agency, part incubator. Think of us more as traders than as marketers. Of course, there is a fair share of marketing going on, but the mindset is more Hedge Fund startup than a brick-and-mortar agency. It’s like this: examine the inputs, then pull the best levers to impact profits and returns. As a channel-agnostic agency, Rubix prides itself on responding quickly to whatever is working for a campaign or a product. We work with companies to build budgets, shape forecasts, deliver insights, and scale accordingly.
Who is Rubix?
We are a group of individuals with different backgrounds, predominantly marketing, but also technology, finance, education, and creative, just to name a few. Our collective experience gives us the know-how to successfully scale brands and companies in the competitive DTC marketing space. Rubix’s collaborative atmosphere means that we have a little bit of everything and an ecosystem where you can find your niche and flourish. It’s a collection of marketing-minded entrepreneurs and individuals who craved something different, so we made Rubix.
How will you contribute?
- Building and maintaining relationships with top publishers and affiliates
- Creatively pitching new concepts and partners on behalf of the brands we represent
- Supporting the affiliate team at large
- Providing guidance on the types of affiliates to recruit to expand our audience reach and ensuring compensation structures are in-line with our clients' and internal efficiency requirements
- Investigating and reporting what our key clients' key competitors are doing; then using those insights to build a roadmap for strategies
- Growing incremental revenue through the affiliate program, meeting ROAS parameters and other KPIs across a diverse set of partners for a diverse set of clients
- Executing affiliate marketing and media placement strategies specific to each client's affiliate KPI's.
- Working to maximize overall client media presence.
- Surfacing cross channel opportunities where affiliate partners can drive more significant impact creating synergy across our entire client portfolio.
How do you qualify?
Candidates SHOULD have the following:
- One year of experience in managing an affiliate marketing program(s) and individual affiliate relationships.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape with some experience in building and launching multi-channel campaigns that could include high impact, display, video, sponsored content, native, email newsletters, or social media.
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to measure the success of the program and work closely with the data science team to establish the right KPI benchmarks and success metrics.
- Experience with deck building and reporting on the progress of affiliate campaigns/progress.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
What do we offer?
Work where you're comfortable. No more commutes to the office.
We offer health insurance to make sure our employees have access to the coverage they need.
Schedule meetings and take care of your tasks on your time. We trust you.
You want to go? Just let us know.
- Professional development and education
Access our ever-growing network of clients, customers, and partners for opportunities to expand your skills and experience.